I LIVE HERE, I GIVE HERE LAUNCHES NEW PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
Registration for Partnership and Amplify Austin Day 2015 is now closed.
Amplify Austin Day set for March 5-6, 2015
Why Should You Become a Partner?
Partnership with I Live Here, I Give Here is a vehicle to expand your reach to new donors. We make it simple for donors to find you and get involved in one click with our online platform, AmplifyATX.org. When you sign up to be a partner organization this includes your participation in Amplify Austin Day, our annual 24hr online giving campaign. You will receive additional benefits of partnership such as a year-round profile to use for campaigns, recurring gifts and back-end website access to donor data. We make it simple for donors to find you and to get involved with ONE click. Turn browsing into donating with our easy-to-navigate nonprofit profile pages.
When you become a partner of I Live Here, I Give Here you are also supporting an array of year-round programs that help inform local donors about community needs, recognize excellence in philanthropy, and encourage “giving back” as a way of life. These programs include our monthly Community Needs Spotlight – a partnership with the Austin American Statesman, the BIG Give which celebrates the best in local philanthropy, the Board Internship Program, and Austin Involved which inspires your professionals to connect their passion to local causes.
And of course, all of our partners benefit from our toolkits that help them use the year-round Amplify Austin platform for donor solicitation and stewardship success.
- Be headquartered, or provide services, in the Texas counties of Travis, Hays, Williamson, Burnet, Bastrop, Caldwell or Blanco.
- Report at least $50,000 in annual revenue or $25,000 in net assets.
- Be registered with the Secretary of State with a valid Certificate of Registration
- Have filed their most recent IRS form 990 as required by law.
- Have their 501c3 active status
- Signed Terms & Agreement and required documents can be uploaded to your organization’s online profile.
New Upgrades to our Amplify Austin Platform!
- Reporting Data for Fundraisers
- Optimized Mobile Experience for Donors
- Stretch Fund & Prizes for Amplify Austin Day
- New Grand Prize for Small Nonprofits only
- Enhanced Leaderboards for Amplify Austin Day
- Leaderboard features filter capability to see Small vs. Large Nonprofits only
- Office Hours to Assist with Profile Creation
- Increased Publicity on Amplify Austin Day: Our media sponsorships with an estimated value of over $1 million will drive traffic on Amplify Austin Day to www.AmplifyATX.org
Questions? Email Phoebe@ilivehereigivehere.org
Here’s the breakdown of Annual Dues for Partners:
|If your annual budget is:||Your annual dues are:|
|less than $100,000||$150|
|between $100,000- $500,000||$250|
|more than 500,000||$350|
|*Fee includes Amplify Austin Day Registration
** Early bird registrants (before November 30, 2014) will receive 10% off fees
Pay by credit card or mail.