I LIVE HERE, I GIVE HERE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
Amplify Austin Day set for March 8-9, 2016.
Registration for Amplify Austin Day 2016 is now closed.
Questions? Contact Veronica at Veronica@ILiveHereIGiveHere.org
Why Should You Become a Partner?
Partnership with I Live Here, I Give Here is a vehicle to expand your reach to new donors. We make it simple for donors to find you and get involved in one click with our online platform, AmplifyATX.org. When you sign up to be a partner organization this includes your participation in Amplify Austin Day, our annual 24hr online giving campaign.
You will receive additional benefits of partnership such as a year-round profile to use for campaigns, recurring gifts and back-end website access to donor data. We make it simple for donors to find you and to get involved with ONE click. Turn browsing into donating with our easy-to-navigate nonprofit profile pages.
When you become a partner of I Live Here, I Give Here you are also supporting an array of year-round programs that help inform local donors about community needs, recognize excellence in philanthropy, and encourage “giving back” as a way of life. These programs include our monthly Community Needs Spotlight – a partnership with the Austin American Statesman, the BIG Give which celebrates the best in local philanthropy and Austin Involved’s Board Internship Program.
Get more details on Partnership benefits here: 2016 Partnership Benefits Package
How Do I Register & Get Started on my Amplify Profile?
- Review Requirements and 2016 Terms and Agreement document. Pay for partnership. You will receive an automatic email response with next steps.
- Follow the steps in the email to set up/update your AmplifyATX.org online profile.
- Complete all required profile fields, upload all required documents and submit for approval.
- Use our toolkits to recruit fundraisers, develop your Amplify communications plan and get started!
Here are a few helpful resources to use while preparing for Partnership Registration:
- Be headquartered, or provide services, in the Texas counties of Travis, Hays, Williamson, Burnet, Bastrop, Caldwell or Blanco.
- Report at least $50,000 in annual revenue or $25,000 in net assets.
- Be registered with the Secretary of State with a valid Certificate of Registration
- Have filed their most recent IRS form 990 as required by law.
- Have their 501c3 active status
- Signed 2016 Terms & Agreement and required documents can be uploaded to your organization’s online profile.
Rates for I Live Here, I Give Here Partnership
|If your annual budget is:||Your annual dues are:|
|less than $100,000||$150|
|between $100,000- $500,000||$250|
|more than 500,000||$350|
|*Fee includes Amplify Austin Day Registration
** Early bird registrants (before November 30, 2015) will receive 10% off fees
New Upgrades to our Amplify Austin Platform!
- Events will be displayed on public profile.
- Photos and videos will be displayed on separate tabs for better viewing.
- Nonprofits can identify their own Amplify Austin Day goal and display this goal prominently on their public profile.
- If nonprofit has more than two Individual Fundraisers an “All Fundraisers” button will appear on public profile and will be more easily searchable.
- Checkout cart is shorter and more user-friendly for quicker checkout.
- Scheduled gifts now have the capacity to be recurring as well.
- Nonprofits will be notified via email when a donor has changed gift plan or when a credit card is declined.
Individual Fundraiser’s Experience:
- Improved and easier search function.
- Individual Fundraisers will see scheduled gifts activity prior to Amplify Austin Day.
- Increased profile editing and preview options for fundraisers.
- Capacity to host mini-fundraising campaigns 365 days a year.
Questions? Email Veronica@ilivehereigivehere.org